This week was a busy one. Sela and Isabella danced in the Wendy Steen Mitchell dance show at UVIC. It was Sela's 3rd time performing but her first time, dancing a routine. She did great, especially since she had woken up at 5:00am that morning and was still fighting pink eye. You'd never know if from these pictures though.
 |
| Sela in her 'Clown Dance' costume |
|
 |
| She is so pretty with her hair off her face |
|
Bella had also woken up at the crack of dawn but she passed out after the afternoon rehearsal.
But after a two hour nap, I had to wake her up, scoop her up and head out the door again for the evening performance. She munched on pizza on the way to UVIC.
 |
| Bella, backstage in her teddy bears picnic outfit. |
|
They both were so precious and very excited to see Daddy after the show. Although, Bella kept inquiring as to where her flowers were!!! Several little ballerinas were holding bouquets after the show, and Bella wanted to know where her bouquet was! If she could have, she would have stormed off to her dressing room to sulk!!!
 |
| Daddy giving Bella a hug after the ballet show |
The week continued with excitement. Julie, Aaron and the boys came over for dinner on Saturday night. The kids play so well together. Here are a few photos of the night - from 'Villainville' to Prosecco, we sure had fun!
| |
| "to Villainville...." |
 |
| Lady GaGa eat you heart out! |
 |
| Jules and I drinking Prosecco...which has become our tradition |
 |
| Julie is laughing because I said, "honey, get a shot for the blog with the Azalea in the background" |
|
 |
| Pretty in Pink! |
|
 |
| What a beautiful couple! The wonderful Julie and Aaron. |
|
 |
| Playing lego before bedtime - old school lego! |
Shortly after this Bella had a major meltdown as her lego structure wouldn't work. I tried to help her and it resulted in her going straight to bed. A few temper tantrums later, she passed out. The kids all stayed up a little too late...11:00pm to be exact. Sela slept in until 10:45am...yes, that is not a typo, she really did. Brett had to get up early too, as he had the annual Cut-a-thon today. The girls and I went down to check it all out. Since all the proceeds were going to the BC Cancer Agency, I decided to support the charity and get a new do!!!!
 |
| Sela took this shot, can you see her in the reflection? |
 |
| I finally (sort of) have bangs. I love my new hair. |
Can't believe I have to talk to you and find out you have new hair via your BLOG!! Love the new hair! Looks so good on you...it is my fav so far out of all your cuts. I am loving the blog reads...and laughed too at your comment about the azalia (sp?) in the yard. Loved Selas Lady Gaga pull-up outfit. A future fashion designer?
ReplyDelete